Monday, November 5, 2007

Burress moving-week menu

I need to do a menu plan for the week that:
A)uses stuff in the house,
B)doesn't get many dishes dirty
C)is fairly convenient, because I'd rather be moving stuff than cooking.

Monday: Fish fillets & cheddar biscuits (will use 2 cookie sheets, bowl, mixing spoon, measuring cups

Tuesday: Chicken & carrots in the crock pot, mashed potatoes on the side (crock pot, bowl, spoon)

Wednesday: Spaghetti & garlic bread (pot, colander, cookie sheet)

Thursday: Tacos & rice (cookie sheet, pot, spoon)

Friday: Breakfast- eggs, bacon, biscuits or tater-tots (frying pans, spatula, cookie sheet)

Doing this lets me know what I need to leave out & what I can pack!

Saturday & Sunday will be chaotic & are up in the air. Who knows where or what we'll eat.

3 comments:

ashley said...

Sounds good!!

For the days that we did the actual moving (Friday-Sunday in our case), we just ate out - it was easier that way. On Friday we ordered pizza for everyone who helped us move. Then we had the leftovers on Saturday. :-)

Joanna said...

Yes, ordering pizza is the plan on Saturday for our helpers. From the sounds of it, there will be very many of them.

The catch, about cooking at the new house: we don't know for sure when we'll have a fridge.

ashley said...

Oh! That would complicate things! I hope you don't have to wait too long.