Friday, January 4, 2008

Ashley's goals 1/4

1. Package up the stuff I sold on ebay.
2. Go to post office.
3. Hang towel rods in our bathroom.
4. Create a proposed budget based on what the budget coach told us.
5. Apply for a job at Aquent.
6. Spend 30 minutes cleaning up and organizing.
7. Make dinner (start at 5pm).
8. Figure out voting stuff so we can vote next month. (I should also add, "figure out who I'm voting for".)
9. Do a load of laundry.
10. Go over proposed budget with Paul.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Hooray! Dinner at 5! Making a budget! All good things.

ashley said...

No no, starting to MAKE dinner at 5... my recipe takes a little over an hour so dinner will be shortly after 6. :-) Or are you just congratulating me on making dinner period? :-)

Joanna said...

6:00 is a reasonable time to eat dinner, too.

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

I think Joanna just sounds hungry. :-P

ashley said...

I think she's making fun of me because we often eat dinner at 8pm or later. :-)