Monday, April 21, 2008

To do in the next 2 weeks

My parents are coming on May 1st, so I'm using that as my goal to finish up projects.

TO DO:
- Finish painting the living room
* Buy artist's tape
- Hang pictures along the hallway
* Measure the pictures that need frames
* Go to Goodwill to look for frames
- Sell couch and loveseat
* Craigslist seems to be a bust - 24 hours after I posted my ad, it was already buried 8 pages in... any other ideas?
- Clean guest bathroom thoroughly (figure out how to get rid of the weird smell)
- Clean up guest bedroom
* It would be great if we could sell some of the stuff! :-)
* Make bed - talk over with Paul about getting new sheets

I'll probably add to this as I think of things...

No comments: