Saturday, October 25, 2008

I gotta get organized

I have a lot to do for the party tomorrow!

* Finish wedding card for Sarah and Nathan (just need to glue it together!)
* Package Sarah & Nathan's wedding gift (will mail tonight at the post office in Norcross when we go there for a banquet)
* Put menu together for tomorrow
* Go shopping
* Put away clean clothes
* Put up pictures around the apartment
* Email everyone directions/reminder
* Fill Brita pitcher
* Wash & put away dishes
* Find a place to put bills and such (or just pay them!)
* Pick music to play in the background and make a playlist on iTunes
* Take pictures of the things to sell on eBay and Craigslist; find a place to put them until they sell
* Straighten living and dining rooms

3 comments:

Joanna said...

How'd it go?

ashley said...

The food turned out great! The apartment looked perfect. Too bad no one showed up. :-(

(I take it back - one person did show up, and stayed for only a little bit. Everyone else canceled on me last minute.)

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

awwwww, sorry Ashley! I hope they all had reallllllly good excuses...