Thursday, August 23, 2007

the stuff Jes needs to accomplish today

stuff i didn't get done yesterday (or the day before or the day before)
  1. fold clothes
  2. is there a way to organize my stuff?

Stuf new today

  1. dishes
  2. laundry
  3. supper
  4. put water in the fish tank so it will be quieter
  5. make a list of stuff for camping
  6. run I'm so proud of myself (yes i know pride comes before a fall...) I started running about a week ago, after not running for about 2 years. and even when i did run i never could run far or fast. Well, I managed to run a mile a couple days ago, but i had to break it up to walk up the big hill on our road. This morning I ran almost all the way up. (i walked about 5 ft of it) Maybe tomorrow I'll conquer it. I'll feel like Rocky if I do. I might even make Eugene play the music as I walk in the door. I can hear it now....

FUN STUFF:

  1. put books on http://www.paperbackswap.com/
  2. finish assignments for payu2blog
  3. write what i believe blogs
  4. watch beth, benjamin and oliva on the video
  5. rip cd's on computer

No comments: