Thursday, September 27, 2007

Jes' Goals for today

Wow, we had a really good pattern of blogging going on then everyone's lives got to busy. Now Ashley is blocked from her access at work, Beth is without internet until the apartment building (or internet providers) figure out what is going on and fix it and I've just been too lazy to even post my goals!! What is up with that!?
Okay, so since I've been seriously neglecting the deep house cleaning that needs done I decided I needed to make a trip back to the Homekeeping Journal and post my goals. So here they are...
  1. Dishes
  2. fold laundry
  3. wash a load of laundry
  4. decide on phone service situation
  5. vacuum
  6. change the sheets on our bed and Lexi's
  7. finish cleaning the bathroom
  8. Throw stinky chair on curb
  9. go to Verizon
  10. go running
  11. cook supper
  12. Get things ready for Lexi's overnight trip to her aunt's house. :)
  13. make sure all of homekeeping journals blogs are deleted from my blogs on my site. (they somehow uploaded over there when i loaded all my other blogger blogs. Now I have to find them all and delete them!) This one was actually harder than I expected. there were no homekeeping journal blogs on my site, but all the posts I had put pictures in on my blogger blog uploaded about 7 times on my site. I had a lot of deleting to do!!

No comments: