Okay, this is going to be interesting. We were gone all weekend, did not go shopping on Monday due to the holiday and Josh being here, and I am too busy on Tuesday and Wednesday to go grocery shopping. So it's Clean Out The Fridge/Cabinets week until I can go shopping on Thursday.
Monday - Leftover Egg Bake
Tuesday - Leftover Ground Beef on Rice
Wednesday - Leftover Chili on Spaghetti noodles
Thursday - Honey-Glazed chicken stir-fry
Friday - Pepperoni and Mozzarella Quesidillas
Saturday -
Sunday -
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks to a similar situation, of being out of town then not going grocery-shopping, I did the same thing a couple weeks ago. We cleared out some stuff that had been in the freezer a while, and got down to some really creative meals. By the end of the week-and-a-half, I was out of eggs, flour, bread and most meat, and finally had to give up my experiment.
This is my dilemma about every other week. But that's because of laziness, because i dislike shopping. Our fridge and cabinets are pretty bare, all the time.
When we moved we stopped buying groceries for a couple weeks to make sure we used up the majority of the food- so we didn't have to move it. It was fun coming up with meals the only problem is that now I'm realizing there are things that most people always have in their cabinets that we don't have. All the little important things that you need for recipes. So now we can't survive on what's in the cabinet for very long. It's still fun to be creative.
Post a Comment