I did pretty well yesterday. Here's what I've done so far today:
1) Painted a second coat on (almost) all the walls.
2) Bought putty from Home Depot and filled in the holes in the living room. (Currently waiting for them to dry so I can sand and paint over.)
3) Went to Ann's house and fed her cats.
Right now I have a headache from all the paint, but I hope to be able to finish this tonight:
1) Pack up all the towels and sheets upstairs.
2) Pack up guest room closet.
3) Pack up the rest of the guest room.
4) Pack the bathroom stuff.
5) Pack up all the cleaning supplies.
Basically, pack pack pack... I'd also like to finish a coat of paint on all the walls. I've been avoiding the wall directly behind the TV because I don't want to unplug everything. Perhaps I will get that wall after we move the TV to the new apartment. Tomorrow we get the keys!
Oh I have such a bad headache...
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment