Thursday, October 4, 2007

Jes's accomplishments

Well, the other day when I posted my blog I never crossed anything off. I really did do stuff. I think i did everything but vacuum, and I cleaned the bathroom.
So far today (despite the fact that I took night time sore throat medicine on accident) I have managed to complete the following tasks.
  1. dishes
  2. fold clothes
  3. wash clothes
  4. fold clothes again
  5. put them away
  6. take out garbage and replace bags
  7. bathed the baby
  8. wrote a blog
  9. read a whole bunch of blogs
  10. put away CVS and Walgreen's stuff
  11. balanced check book
  12. called doctor's office
Other things I plan to do today are
  1. put away dishes
  2. dust
  3. vacuum
  4. finish recording receipts
And right now I am off to take a nap due to the stupid night time medicine.

No comments: